Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome to the family blog!

Hey everybody. I'll be the first to admit...I'm the worst when it comes to communication. Well, there may be one or two of you that are just as bad as me, but my point is, we should get better at it! I'll wager every one of us has a computer, or at least has regular access to one. These blogs are free and very easy to operate. If I can set one up and post to it in about 5 minutes, I'm sure everyone else can handle it.

We just set up an intra-company blog here at Heroes to help all of the employees get important info easily. It looks like it will be a good tool and very easy to maintain. It occurred to me that this would be a great way for us all (family members) to make announcements, co-ordinate get-to-gathers and generally keep in touch. We had over 20 of us at the house for Christmas and our numbers will only grow. Getting the word out will be harder and harder as the family gets bigger and more spread out. If everyone gets in the habit of checking this blog regularly and making posts of important and interesting news we will all appreciate the greater connectivity within the family.

Sign up! Publish photos and announcements. Comment on the news and let's stay in touch!

Love to all-
Shelton

No comments: