Friday, February 29, 2008


Hi All!
Hope everyone is well. We are staying warm up here in the frozen white north! This photo is the most recent one with all of us. Were at the Winter Carnival.... a parade, huge ice sculptures, and tatertot hotdishes (casseroles to you and me). Yum, yum!
Well, I wanted to let you all know that Christian and I will be in town from March 13-25th (Drew will be traveling for work). I would love to see everyone. I will be in touch with Dad.....
Hope to see you soon. Love you all, olivia

2 comments:

Shelton Drum said...

Tatertot casseroles! WOW!
I hope you guys are enjoying that snow and cold weather, I think Christian and Sara got a dose of that last week too. We however are enjoying a beautiful-blue, early spring-like day with the temperature up around 70! Glad to hear you will be home soon. Let's plan something with whoever is close enough to come for when you guys are in town.

We love and miss you all!

Sarah & Kevin said...

Hi guys! I will be at my mom's house on Sunday the 16th, hopefully watching the Tarheels take the ACC tourney. I'd love to see y'all...
Sarah